ABOUT Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3:
The desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. and The time travel mission goes awry, and creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution,with a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies,
and Red Alert 3 retains the core real-time strategy mechanics of the Command & Conquer series. and Warring factions harvest resources using vulnerable collectors and use those resources to construct military bases and forces on-site. and Structures form a shallow but wide tech tree with a variety of units and elusive and superweapons. At least 10 GB of free space. At least 10 GB of free space.
The game received mostly positive reviews, with reviewers citing the co-operative and multiplayer components as strengths, along with the enhanced role of naval combat compared to other real-time strategy games. Commonly cited weaknesses included aspects such as unit pathfinding and an unstable netcode.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Processor: Any Intel Core Duo machine; XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ or better; Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space.
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card (Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported)
- Multiplayer: 2 – 6 players with optional voice support, network or Internet connection required