ABOUT Dead Space:
Dead Space is a science fiction survival horror video game, developed by EA Redwood Shores (subsequently known as Visceral Games) for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game was released in October 2008. The game has a strong science fiction atmosphere and is set in a spacecraft. It puts the player in control of an engineer.
Only the Dead Survive.
A massive deep-space mining ship goes dark after unearthing a strange artifact on a distant planet. Engineer Isaac Clarke embarks on the repair mission, only to uncover a nightmarish blood bath the ship’s crew horribly slaughtered and infected by alien scourge.
- Strategically dismember the Necromorph enemies limb by bloody limb.
- Zero gravity combat means terror can strike from anywhere.
- Uncover the horrific truth of this shocking thriller.
The player controls Isaac Clarke, a ship systems engineer who must fight his way through a mining starship infested with an alien scourge. The crew has been horrifically slaughtered,
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2 or Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more for Windows XP (2 GB for Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required, 256 MB or better, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- Hard Drive: 7.5 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED WWW.EA.COM.