ِِABOUT Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 :
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (abbreviated as PES 2015 and known as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2015 in Japan) is a football simulation game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. It is the fourteenth edition of the series. The cover of the game features Mario Götze of Bayern Munich
- Excitement Of Goals – A new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles
- Final Pass – Passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded
- 1 on 1 – Ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved
- Incredible Response Times – Lightning fast controls for instinctive reactions when the ball is in play
- Full Pitch AI – Constantly adjusted covering everything that develops on the pitch
- Case for Defence – Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play
Some Info :
With PES 2015, Konami claims the pitch is theirs… And they’re spot on. Where it matters, their latest offering is a clear step ahead of FIFA 15. It’s not all about pace, over the top through balls and a non-existent midfield. That’s not football. PES 2015 delivers an authentic experience of the beautiful game where tactics and playing to your team’s strengths actually means something.
Playing as Real Madrid? It’s all about nice, solid football and then counter attacking when it matters, blowing your opponent away with the likes of Ronaldo and Bale. Fancy a challenge with Stoke? That’s exactly what you’ll get. Sticking to one strategy, keeping it simple and getting balls in the box to Crouch is your best option. FIFA 15 doesn’t even come close to providing that kind of depth.
Each individual player plays like they should, with the numbers behind the digital men actually meaning something. Pirlo glides across the pitch, caressing the ball and treating it like a lover. Man City’s Toure charges around the field, dominating the majority of his opponents with sheer strength. This kind of player individuality is something FIFA 15 can only dream about. Even then it would probably have to wake up and apologise.
Speaking of brilliant, most of the player likenesses in PES 2015 are far superior to FIFA 15. Taking into account that EA scan player faces and Konami model them manually, it’s a stunning achievement. Thanks to power of Hideo Kojima’s FOX Engine, you’ll recognise players instantly without having to look at names. FIFA 15 has some well scanned players, but most look like horrible bulked up cartoon or WWE versions of themselves. Just look up ‘Lambert FIFA 15’ on Google and you’ll see what I mean. Didn’t know he’d been working out that much!
- Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 and 8.1
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk Space: 8 GB
- CPU: Core i3-530 or Phenom II X4 925
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista SP2/ 7 SP 1
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 / ATI Radeon HD 2400 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 (1 GB)
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB