about Sniper: Ghost Warrior :
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a tactical shooter video game developed and published by City Interactive for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game is based on the role of the military sniper, which according to the developer has gained public interest thanks in large part to shows on channels like the History Channel or the Military Channel. The game’s objective is to insert players into the role of an elite sniper team sent into a hostile area in an attempt to help the rebels of Isla Trueno, a fictitious Latin American country, fight against the force who has toppled their government in a coup d’état.
The game is a tactical shooter played from a first-person perspective. As the title suggests, a large portion of the game consists of stealth, staking out targets and firing sniper rifles. As is the case with Sniper Elite, the game incorporates the element of realistic ballistics. Bullet trajectories are subject to wind strength, gravity, breathing and flight time, all of which players must account for when taking shots. To simplify this procedure, easier difficulty settings contain indicators that highlight enemies and show precisely where a bullet will hit.
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista™ (SP1) / 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3,2 GHz, Intel Pentium D 2,66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3500+
- Memory: 1GB for XP / 2GB for Vista and 7
- Graphics: 256 MB RAM compatible with DX10.0 or DX9.0c, Shader Model 3.0
- Cards: GeForce ( 6800/7600-7950/8600-8800/9600-9800/GTX 260-280 ) or Radeon (X1650-1950/ HD2400-2900 / 3650
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6.5GB
- Sound: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
download Sniper: Ghost Warrior: